Newsreel

Loading...

Saturday, September 7, 2013

I May Have a Serious Problem

Don't panic.  When I say I may have a serious problem, I mean that I think I've become addicted to Kickstarter!  Last night, after I had answered some Kickstarter messages, I started surfing around the site to see if there were any new projects that might tickle my fancy.  I ended up backing 25 more projects!  Seriously, I think Kickstarter is my favorite website ever.  If you want to see the whole list of projects I've backed, check out my profile.

Here are some of my favorite projects:

The Easy-Macro Smartphone Lens - This one is seriously brilliant.  It's a simple lens that attaches to any smartphone that makes it easy to take close-up pics.  And the guys behind it, Adam and Alex, are quick to respond and update their backers.  I'm impressed with the product and the people.  That's why I backed it!

Ping Wallet - The world's thinnest, smartest wallet - Earlier this year, I changed my lifestyle and went vegan.  Since that time, I've been looking for something to replace my old leather wallet.  I think this is it.  It's made from aluminum, and comes with all sorts of smart features that will make my life easier.  I backed it, and I think you should check it out, too.

eleMount : Premium Mount / Stand for iPhone, iPad, Android - I have a teeny-tiny car.  There's no place to charge my cell phone except on the passenger seat.  The happy/sad news is that there's hardly ever anyone sitting there-- my wife hates my car so much!  This product is going to make my car just a little more practical, which is why I backed the project.  Not practical enough for Kimberly to like it, though.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Dangit, now I want that gyroscope. I'm already spending quite a bit of money backing geek (worth it though, since I've never had any good SQ from any device I own).

    Not so optimistic about the eleMount. It seems like it will have to be cleaned often to avoid your phone slipping off. I actually saw a sticky coating like that and tried it out. It pulled the back cover off my phone.

    ReplyDelete